If you have truly committed to the concept of life-long learning, of continuing to sharpen the saw - where are you going to look for your next teacher? Will you be getting your information from books, online, or have you considered making contact with live role models and/or instructors?
We could talk about life-long learning in general terms, but you know as well as I do that nothing significant in the way of progress happens until you get more specific. Do you have an idea about a path you want to pursue right now along that line? Answer these questions:
- What interests me right now?
- What are the strengths I want to strengthen?
- What are the skill or knowledge niches that would be assets to my performance in my role?
- Who is already doing that really well? Do I know who the gurus are?
- Is there someone who is not generally well-known yet, but who I think could be a good teacher for me?
- How could I go about making contact with them?
- How committed am I to learning it? (That's going to be a factor in determining what the relationship or arrangements might be.)
- How quickly do I want to or need to learn it?